Former chapel dedicated to Saint Ambrosinien, it became a parish church only in the middle of the 15th century. Of its reconstruction, at the end of the 14th century, only the west portal under the porch remains. The ensemble, as we see it today, was extensively restructured between 1480 and 1530. The jewel of the church is in the north transept with the statue of its patron saint, Saint Bernard, probably the work of the magician Antoine Le Moiturier.
- Religious heritage
- Listed or registered (CNMHS)