If you’re visiting the city of Dijon and want to make sure you see all the key attractions of the city of the Burgundy Dukes, then the 24h Dijon City Pass is for you.
For a flat fee of €25, you get free access to all Dijon’s main tourist attractions as well as unlimited travel on buses and trams, all for a period of 24 hours. Nominative pass for personal use only.
Get free access to all the attractions and activities included in your City Pass:
- Guided tour of Dijon: discover the key sites of the historical centre in the company of a tourist office guide.
- Ascent of Philip the Good Tower: enjoy a panoramic view from 46 metres above the city of Dijon.
- Well of Moses: admire this masterpiece of medieval sculpture in the old Paimpol charterhouse.
- Magnin Museum: discover the collections of decorative art objects and furniture in a 17th-century private mansion.
- Fine Arts Museum: at the heart of the Palace of the Dukes of Burgundy, you’ll be amazed by the new scenography of one of the richest museums in France. Nomad digital visit with tablet or smartphone provided.
- Consortium Museum: this contemporary art centre offers a vertiginous 4,000 m² of exhibition space.
- Pain d’Epice Factory: the Mulot & PetitJean gingerbread factory, founded in 1796, offers a fun tour of the senses and reveals the history of gingerbread making.
- Truffle Boutique: a tasting session to introduce you to ratatruffe and the secrets of truffle-hunting!
- Védrenne Boutique : The Védrenne Dijon boutique proposes mostly regional products elaborated in Nuits-Saint-Georges: Supercassis, fruit liqueurs for cocktails, syrups and fruit aperitifs. A syrup bar is at your disposal.
- DiviaVéloPark : Discover Dijon by bike! Discover Dijon in complete freedom with a DiviaVelo for 24, 48 or 72 hr, depending on the option chosen.
- Shop In Dijon : With ‘Shop In Dijon’ profit from 2 free hours of underground parking! Take a ticket at the Shop In Dijon agencyProfit from special offers and discounts in numerous center-city shops!
- Dijon Tourist Office Boutique : -5% on the entire boutique, excepting post cards, the Owl’s Trail and specially marked products; not cumulative with other promotions.
- Fallot Workshop & Boutique: the mustard factory proposes a tasting session with commentary on traditional mustard-making methods. Includes a free jar of Dijon mustard.
- La Source des vins : Presenting your centre-city wine merchant! We propose a selection of estates from Burgundy, Champagne and elsewhere, direct from the wineries, as well as liqueurs and spirits and sommelier accessories both on-line or in the shop. (Tasting of 2 wines).