With the 48h Dijon City Pass, you benefit from even more advantages with our partners! For a flat fee of €39, you have 48 hours to visit attractions and use public transport in Dijon Métropole.
In addition to the attractions and activities available with the 24h Dijon City Pass, you also benefit from admission to the following sites:
- Le Clos de Bourgogne: a commented tasting of three Burgundy wines in Givrey-Chambertin.
- Gaugry Cheese Dairy: learn how Burgundy’s famous cheeses are made and taste 5 of them with a glass of wine.
- Great Vougeot Wine Cellar: visit the cellars of the former “Château de Vougeot”, built in 1631, and taste one of the fine wines of Burgundy.
- Château du Clos de Vougeot: an informative tour with touch screens on this historical site that symbolises the vineyard slopes.
- Domaine Dufouleur Père & Fils: a tour with commentary in a 17th-century wine cellar, followed by a tasting session.
- Cassissium: discover the fascinating world of blackcurrants at this interactive museum. After the tour you’ll get to taste blackcurrant liqueur, syrup and crème de cassis.
- Imaginarium: visit the wine and vine interpretive centre and enjoy a tasting of Burgundy wine.