Choose this 72 hour option to explore even more of Dijon and the region. The flat fee of 49€ gives you access to a wide selection of tours that take you out of Dijon and as far as Beaune.
In addition to the partner sites included in the 24h and 48h passes, you’ll be able to visit all the region’s main tourist attractions:
- La Veuve Ambal: the Crémant de Bourgogne specialists invite you to visit their production site for an audioguided tour and a tasting session.
- Fallot Mustard Factory: a tour of the family business to find out all about this legendary condiment we know so little about, despite it being famous the world over.
- Maison Champy: enjoy the unique experience of exploring the exceptional heritage of the oldest wine estate in Burgundy.
- Château de Meursault : For every wine lover and history buff, Chateau de Meursault is the best place to make a stop in Burgundy. Situated in the heart of the Côte de Beaune, the vineyard covers 110 parcels of prestigious appellations.
- Muséoparc Alésia: visit the Battle of Alesia interpretive centre and the vestiges of the Gallo-Roman city that was defended by Vercingetorix.
- Fontenay Abbey: discover one of Europe’s oldest Cistercian monasteries, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Château de Bussy Rabutin: stroll in the French gardens and discover the amazing portrait gallery created by Count de Bussy, the disgraced courtier of King Louis XIV.
- Les Anis de Flavigny: in an old Benedictine abbey, visit the Anis de Flavigny aniseed sweet factory and enjoy tasting France’s most ancient sweets.
- La Saline Royane d’Arc-et-Senans: discover the history and operation of this former salt factory dating from the 18th century.