Take off for a day of meeting winemakers and spend a terrific day of Burgundy-style wine touring.
On the programme:
• “Prestige” tasting (5 to 7 white and red wines including Premier and Grand crus)
• Cellar visit and tasting among the barrels
• Lunch (not included) and free time in Beaune, historical landmark and wine capital of Burgundy.
• Promenade along the Côte-de-Nuits, considered the “Champs Élysées” of Burgundy’s vineyards.
- I undertake to respect the barrier gestures within the framework of this activity
- Activity compatible with the health crisis
- Cultural activities