In Le Chanoine you’ll be able to try a selection of the owners’ wines alongside platters and verrines of mostly organic regional produce, as well as some specialities. Choice of homemade desserts and ice creams. Simple cuisine and top-quality products. Beautiful 17th-century room (former Jacobin convent) and outdoor seating area facing the town hall.
- Wine & Cuisine
- Regional Burgundian cuisine
- Pets accepted
- Baby chair
- Piano bar
|A la carte menu||15€||35€|
- American Express
- Credit card
- Holiday vouchers
- Eurocard - Mastercard
- Titres repas (tickets restaurant…)
- 80 covers
- 40 covers excluding terrace
Every day in season, closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from November to April
Special opening conditions
Regarding the measures taken,
-distancing at the level of the tables
- gel available in different places: terrace, cashier's office, entrance to the room, etc.
- mandatory mask inside the restaurant and when travelling
- posters with advice on barrier measures.
- systematic disinfection of tables between each occupation
- masks worn by the service staff.