Located at the site of the old Dijon hospital, a surface of 6.5 hectares including 70,000 m² of buildings, this project is to reach completion in 2021-2022…
A project for gastronomy
The International Gastronomy and Wine Centre in Dijon town centre is first and foremost a cultural project based on the French gourmet meal that has joined the list of intangible World Heritage of humanity.
On the historical site of the old public hospital of Dijon, the facility will also support the development of business, trade and tourism on the theme of food and wine. Located at the heart of the Unesco-listed Burgundy Vineyard Climates, it is a large-scale urban project covering 6.5 hectares, with 70,000 square metres of buildings including an ecodistrict and a cinema complex.
What does the project include?
- A cultural centre
- An area devoted to training facilities
- 5,000 m² of retail outlets
- 2 cinemas within a cinema complex
- A luxury 4-star hotel (restaurant, spa & outdoor swimming pool)
- A block of holiday flats
- A student residence block
- An old people’s home
- 90 homes in renovated listed buildings
- An ecodistrict with over 500 homes
- An architecture and heritage interpretive centre (CIAP)
- A 3.5 hectare protected woodland area
NB: This project is subject to modification