It is so easy to find us, so why not stop by! Our team of advisors is available all year round at our 3 tourist office information points…
The Historical Dijon Information Point
Our main tourist office information point is right at the heart of Dijon, in the Palace of the Dukes and Estates of Burgundy. Here, we can answer all your questions about your stay here in Dijon and you can take something home with you from our souvenir shop…
- 11 rue des Forges – 21000 Dijon
Our opening hours • April to September
- Monday to Saturday: 9:30am – 6:30pm
- Sundays & bank holidays: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Our opening hours • October to March
- Monday to Saturday: 9:30am – 1:00pm and 2:00pm – 6:00pm
- Sundays & bank holidays: 10:00am – 4:00pm
Closed on Mondays between the 1st January and 15th February, closes at 4pm on the 24th and 31st December, closed on the 25th December and the 1st January.
Puits de Moïse Information Point
The Puits de Moïse is an untouched relic from the era of the Dukes of Burgundy. It is located right at the heart of the Centre Hospitalier de la Chartreuse hospital.
- Puits de Moïse – CHS de la Chartreuse – 21000 Dijon