Visit Dijon and the surrounding area with the ‘Dijon City Pass’!
The Dijon City Pass comes in 24hr, 48hr and 72hr versions and holders can access more than 30 tourist attractions, activities and unmissable monuments of Burgundian heritage for a very attractive price.
The advantages of the Dijon City Pass:
- Free access to a wide range of tourist attractions: Philip the Good Tower, the Cité de la Gastronomie et du Vin, Château du Clos Vougeot, Fontenay Abbey, Saline Royale of Arc-et-Senans, museums, monuments and châteaus, etc.
- A guided tour (bookings are compulsory) or tour with an audio guide in foreign languages.
- Wine tastings in a wine cellar and wineries,
- Tastings of regional gourmet products,
- Free public transport throughout the city
- Admission to the Carroussel swimming pool
- Bike hire, advantages and discounts, etc.
The Dijon City Pass also includes a sightseeing booklet and free mobile application with all the information you’ll need!
Stop by the various Tourist Office welcome desks to pick up your Dijon City Pass.
Purchase your digital* Dijon City Pass online
Immediately available on your smartphone in the form of a QR code.
Find all the information you’ll need on the mobile application, available from the Apple Store or Play Store.
This application is your very own digital roadbook, with information about all the services available and practical details for each one. Users can find out about everything you can access with the pass and get information about each provider, available offline after the first download.
* Please note that bus and tram transport throughout the city is not included in the digital version of the pass