Le Consortium is managed by the association le Coin du Miroir and was rewarded the label ‘art centre’ in 1982. In the renovated and extended building of more than 4000 m2, designed by the Japanese architect Shigeru Ban (Pritzker Price 2014) and his French assistant Jean de Gastines, temporary exhibition are being held every year since 2011. The objectives of the art centre are that of the production and exhibition of contemporary works of art, the enrichment of public heritage, and the promotion, spreading and education of art and the thinking about art today.
Available with the City Pass 24h, 48h, 72h.
- Je m'engage à respecter les gestes barrières dans le cadre de cette activité
- Activité compatible avec la crise sanitaire
- Conditions d'ouverture mises à jour
- Dates d'ouvertures mises à jour
- Contemporary / modern art
- Cinema and photography
- Specific theme activities
- Temporary exhibitions
- Room rental
- Film projection room
- Fully equipped meeting room
|Base rate - full rate adult||5€|
- American Express
- Credit card
- Cheques and postal orders
- Eurocard - Mastercard
Ouvert du mercredi au dimanche de 14h à 18h, et le vendredi de 14h à 20h. Fermé les jours fériés.