A cultural and tourist attraction, emblematic of the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté region, the museum and park of the MuséoParc Alésia invites you to (re)discover the history of Alésia from the Neolithic to present day through its exhibition and re-enactments. In 2022, come and celebrate the 10th anniversary of the MuséoParc Alésia!
- Accueil Vélo
- BPF (Brevet des Provinces Françaises)
- Musée de France
- Qualité Tourisme
- Specific theme activities
- Adult workshop
- Junior workshop
- Specialist conferences
- Temporary exhibitions
- Son et lumière
- Room rental
- Wireless service
- Service offered at a distance
- Pets accepted
- Picnic area
- Film projection room
- Fully equipped meeting room
|Base rate - full rate adult||11€||14€|
- Credit card
- Cheques and postal orders
- Holiday vouchers
- Eurocard - Mastercard
- Titres repas (tickets restaurant…)
- Bank transfers
Open every day from 15 February to 30 November inclusive.
February, March and November: 10am - 5pm
April, May, June, September and October: 10am - 6pm
July and August: 10am - 7pm
Special opening conditions
Your journey through the MuséoParc Alésia is marked by various information to be respected for the comfort and safety of all, visitors and site staff.
In particular, we ask you to respect protective gestures and physical distance.
- wear a mask (compulsory for those aged 11 and over) as soon as you arrive at the ticket office and throughout your visit to the Interpretation Centre and the reception pavilion of the Gallo-Roman remains site
- respect the physical distance of at least 1 metre, particularly in the ticket office, shop and restaurant queues
- also respect the ground markings and the direction of traffic
- use the hydroalcoholic gel provided, especially before going to the ticket office, the shop and the restaurant, and wash your hands regularly inside the establishment
- hold your children by the hand inside the establishment or keep them close by
Tickets must be purchased on site (no online sales). The preferred method of payment is the contactless credit card (up to 50 euros). The staff is equipped with masks, visors and for the sales areas, a plexiglass window is installed.
Audioguides and tablets, disinfected according to current standards, will be given to you at reception to enhance your visit, subject to availability.
Disabled visitors have access to the usual visiting facilities. The staff is equipped with a visor to facilitate lip reading.
Cane seats and wheelchairs can be provided subject to availability.
The permanent exhibition is accessible to the public while respecting physical distance. Tactile supports are deactivated for your health safety and replaced when possible. Seating in the cinema is limited.
The outdoor fortifications are accessible.