Learn all you want to know about cassis (blackcurrant)! An interactive, playful, enjoyable museological space and guided tour of the site of Védrenne liqueur manufacture that will intice you into the fascinating world of cassis. Taste our cassis creams, liqueurs and syryps. Indulge with friends and family in a great gourmet experience.
- I undertake to respect the barrier gestures within the framework of this activity
- Activity compatible with the health crisis
- Updated opening conditions
- Updated opening dates
- Agriculture rural life
- Living museum
- Wines and vineyards
- Qualité Tourisme
- Site remarquable du goût
- Symboles de France
- Vignobles et découvertes
- Mental handicap
- Motor handicap
- Sight handicap
- Specific theme activities
- Temporary exhibitions
- Play area
- Pets accepted
- Film projection room
- Fully equipped meeting room
|Base rate - full rate adult||9,50€|
- American Express
- Credit card
- Cheques and postal orders
- Holiday vouchers
- Eurocard - Mastercard
- Bank transfers
from 01/04 to 01/11 every day 10am-1pm/14pm-7pm. Guided tours start at 10:30am - 11am - 2:30pm - 3:30pm - 4:30pm - 5pm
From 02/11 to 31/03: Tuesday to Saturday 10.30am-1pm/14.30pm-5pm (6pm Saturdays and school holidays). Departure of guided tours 11am - 3pm
RESERVATION REQUIRED (limited number of people) - Not valid for the Cassis Experience tour or events
Special opening conditions
For the safety of our visitors and staff, we are putting in place the following safety instructions to ensure that the resumption of tourist activity (museum visits, guided tours, tastings) goes smoothly.
- Disinfection of hands with hydroalcoholic gel is compulsory upon entering the Cassissium.
- Hydro-alcohol gel will be available in the museum at various locations.
- Limited capacity for guided tours.
- A mask must be worn throughout the visit.
- A health pass is required on arrival.