For 25 years, Christelle and Franck have been welcoming customers to their family-friendly restaurant, near the Palace of the Dukes, right at the heart of the historic town centre. We serve traditional cuisine and Burgundian specialities. Room available upstairs for groups of 30 people, with bookings, outdoor seating area available on sunny days.
- Regional Burgundian cuisine
- Pets accepted
|Adult set menu||19,90€||21,90€|
|Adult set menu||25,90€||33,90€|
- Credit card
- Cheques and postal orders
- Holiday vouchers
- Eurocard - Mastercard
- Titres repas (tickets restaurant…)
- Bank transfers
- 44 covers
- 30 covers excluding terrace
Open Monday to Saturday lunchtime, closed on public holidays and from the end of July to 15 August
Special opening conditions
We have done everything possible to respect the barrier actions according to our sanitary protocol:
- Hydro-alcoholic gel at the entrance of the restaurant.
- Hydroalcoholic gel and disinfectant wipes in the toilets
- Posters displayed in the restaurant to indicate the barrier gestures for the customer
- Poster posted for the mandatory wearing of a mask by the customer to enter and move around the restaurant
- Mask must be worn by kitchen and dining room staff
- Menu posted on slate
- Distancing of tables to respect 1 meter
- Disinfectant for the credit card machine.