The “Forges” and “Gare” branches of the Dijon Tourist Office have achieved “Tourisme et Handicap” certification for all 4 categories of disability.
Measures implemented by the Tourist Office
• Improvements to the Tourist Office premises (specific equipment: aid system for the hard of hearing…)
• Staff training
• Adapted documentation for visitors with disabilities (accommodation and restaurant lists in large print, information sheets in Braille on Dijon’s main tourist attractions)
• Annual participation in national “Tourisme et Handicap” Days with the organisation of guided tours specifically for people with reduced mobility.
Also, 2 reception staff members have followed training in sign language and will be delighted to welcome you to Dijon.
- Côte d’Or Tourisme
- Bourgogne Tourisme
- Rendez vous en France
- Association Nationale Tourisme et Handicaps
- Ministère de la santé (French Department of Health)
- Association des Paralysés de France – Dijon
- Association Valentin Haüy
- Association MOOD
- ADAPEI 21 (Departmental association of families and friends of mentally handicapped people)
- UNAFAM 21 (National union of families and friends of people with illness or physical disability)