The essentials in a map...
Access to Unmissable sites :
- Philippe le Bon Tower
- Museum of Fine Arts, Magnin Museum
- Gingerbread factory
- Guided tours
- The International City of Gastronomy and Wine
- Tastings in Dijon, Côte de Nuits and Côte de Beaune
- Clos de Vougeot Castle
- Fallot mustard factory in Beaune
- Alésia Museopark
- Château de Bussy Rabutin
- Château de Commarin
- Fontenay Abbey
- Arc-et-Senans saltworks
- And much more...advantages, discounts, gift vouchers...
Find all the information on www.destinationdijon.com
Includes public transport!
Public transport for the duration of your pass:
- 5 high service bus lines + 13 complementary lines
- 2 tram lines with 1 tram every 5 to 15 minutes, 7 days a week from 5.30 am to 1 am
How to use the Dijon City Pass?
The card is valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours, depending on the option chosen, from the first time it is used. To benefit from the advantages, present your card at the entrance to a partner site. This card is valid for 1 person and can be used once per site during its period of validity.
Transport: your Dijon City Pass is accompanied by a ticket for unlimited travel during the entire validity of the card. It must be validated each time you board a bus or tram.
The Dijon City Pass is sold with a practical guide containing information on the partner sites.
Before visiting a partner we advise you to check availability, opening times and periods.
Order your pass online (transport not included):
- Credit card
- Holiday vouchers