With its high portal surmounted by a double row of arcades with fine columns and its harmonious proportions, it is a masterpiece of Burgundian Gothic built in 20 years (1230-1250). At the top of the south tower, the Jacquemart, a clock composed of a bell and an automaton, is a gift from Philip the Bold who confiscated it from the Flemish of Courtrai. The 11th century Black Madonna, damaged during the Revolution, is the object of an important cult while the owl sculpted on a north pillar outside the church has become a good luck charm.
- Religious heritage
- Listed or registered (CNMHS)