Founded in 1796, the Maison Mulot et Petitjean is the heir to a long and prestigious history that has made Dijon the gingerbread capital of France.
Between tradition and modernity, Mulot et Petitjean remains a family business, faithful to a tradition and know-how passed down from generation to generation.
Today, our gingerbread is still made in an artisanal way, with rigorously selected ingredients in order to offer our customers high quality products.
In March 2012, the Maison Mulot & Petitjean was awarded the "Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant" label for its centuries-old history and heritage, its capacity for innovation, and its rare know-how.
- Other Bourgogne-Franche-Comté Specialities
- Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant
- Qualité Tourisme
Special opening conditions
Wearing a mask is recommended but not mandatory
- Hydro alcoholic gel available
- Maximum of 2 customers at a time
- Cleaning of the reception desk and TPE after each customer visit
- Regular cleaning of the store
- Plexiglas at the checkout
- Respect for barrier gestures (distancing...)
- The staff provides service in the customer's place (they cannot serve themselves).